De todo un poco

martes, agosto 23, 2005

And what about love?

I am already here, near the north pole, at Lulea. I have been here for a week right now and I have enjoyed it so much. But today is one of that days in which you think and feel like "being in a mess" about your feelings. Yes, I have never talked about love in this blog, but there it is, always present and when you are not waiting for it.
After a long conversation in the messenger and with my Erasmus partners I feel so confused, I feel things that I can´t understand and that I don´t want to feel. Don´t worry, it is not bad, but it just I don´t want to feel anything, I just want to "fly free".
Ok, I think it´s just that I have drunk some bears and I have been in the swedish sauna (which make you loose the sense) and that is making me saying that strange things, jeje!!